Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wednesday wish list: MRP

Hi people! I am Fatemah Sajwani, a beauty/Fashion Blogger from Pakistan.I am a marketing student and a free lancer.This is my first guest post ever on any blog and what's better then writing for eTail Bloggers Network! As the Tite suggests, this post is about my wishlists for the MRP Apparel Store!

1. JACKETS
jackets

I am a big jacket fan so the first thing that I checked on the MRP website was the jacket section and found this amazing Blazer below.
double cuff blazer
I love the Combo of Grey and Green and this would be perfect for the Fall Season with your favorite black pants.

2. BAGS
BAGS

MRP has a wide variety of bags from messenger bags to purses to slings.

HEART AND STUD SLING
Heart Studded Sling and Structured Sling
From the Bags sections I loved these two white sling bags.

3. SHOES
SHOES

I was totally amused with the shoe collection at MRP store. They have all kinds of shoes-pumps, sandals, boots, wedges, lace ups and many more.
AZTEC PEEPTOE WEDGE
AZTEC PEEP-TOE and CORAL PEEP-TOE
From the Shoe section I l just wished to get these two Peep-toe Wedges immediately.

4. JEWELLERY

Capture 1
From the jewellery section I simply adored this mint green statement necklace and these thread bangles!

5. BELTS
belts
CUTOUT SKINNY BELTS
I just loved these Skinny Cut-out Belts in the MRP collection!

You can follow my blog ------>HERE! 
P.S. Do follow my Facebook fan page----->HERE!
LOVE, Fatemah Sajwani.

No comments:

Post a Comment