Saturday 31 August 2013

Banana Butterfly Cupcake Recipe

Butterfly cupcakes have always been the best way to turn a standard cupcake into something special in my house ever since I was little. You still use the same ingredients as a normal cupcake, but rather than simply putting the icing on the top, you pop it in a hole in the middle and on top of that, place the butterfly wings - easy! These cakes look so sweet and are perfect for showing off your cake making skills whilst not actually putting in that much effort! This recipe is one I found that is exactly how my mum and I used to make them when I was about 5 so I can promise they'll turn out perfect! Plus, these are banana flavoured so makes you feel like you're not being too naughty, as you're just having one portion of fruit, right?


Source


2 comments: