Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: Spring Fling by Cherry!



Wearing bright, pastel colours really puts you into a good mood and I'm loving all of the clothing that's currently in stock. 

This spring/summer I'm aiming to branch out a bit and really be creative with my wardrobe. I'm terribly sick of wearing jeans all of the time and seem to have got stuck in a bit of a clothing rut. I pretty much adore the polka dot pleat dress I've picked - it's like nothing I've seen online yet, I think it's cheerful and pretty and perfect for a summer's day or even a special occasion teamed with some nude heels. Gorgeous!

Nude shades are really popular at the moment and it's a great way to ease yourself in to spring colours. While it might be getting warmer there is the odd day that's a bit chilly so I always opt for some spring knitwear that you can just throw on casually. Will you be wearing nude and pastel shades this year?

8 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! Love the laser cut dress x


    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nude dress and the laser cut out dress, they are gorgeous!

    http://laurenroseconfessions.blogspot.com

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love all of these dresses, they are gorgeous!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these picks! Expecially the polka-dot dress! I'm going to be 'accessorising' all my spring wardrobe with the New ModelsOwn Fruit Pastel nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete