Wednesday 22 May 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: Lashes of London




I was fortunate enough a little while ago to get my hands on the quick selling gorgeous Ramona embellished dress by Lashes of London.

The embellished shoulders are hand stitched this definitely makes the dress 100% more unique as the attention to detail is fantastic. The dress itself is a shift dress with shoulder pads and a concealed back zip, the fit is slightly larger to size and i would suggest dropping a size if you are after a bodycon fit.

I have only worn the dress on one occasion so far and the amount of attention it attracted was astounding, so if you want to make a bold style statement and have all eyes on you for the evening this is definitely the dress you need. I just need to find more reasons to wear it, maybe a trip to the shops just because i can (of course there maybe some odd looks)

Lashes of London have launched their new S/S 13 Look Book so i have picked out a few of my favourite pieces to tempt you all to head over and have a look at Lashes of London.com





My favourite trend for this season is pastel colours so the dress is my number one Spring must have and along with the cut away detail it ticks all the boxes. The Parma cropped tee will look gorgeous with the PU skirt to mix up textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment