Thursday 9 May 2013

Celeb Style: Met Ball


This week we thought we'd center our 'Celeb Style' post around the Met Ball. This years event had the theme 'punk' and whilst there were some pretty crazy choices of outfit, there were also some rather beautiful dresses.

Our favourites have to be Minka Kelly in this gorgeous floor length, purple, Carolina Herrera gown and Taylor Swift who wowed in a dress by J Mendel.

Kate Bosworth and Rita Ora opted for a more fun and flirty take on the dress code with Kate wearing a cute mini dress by Balmain and Rita who chose a white gown by Thakoon.

And finally J.Lo showed off every inch of her curves in a striking print Michael Kors dress.

What do you think of our selection? Who do you think was best dressed or worst dressed at this years event?

1 comment:

  1. I love what Rita Ora wore! I hate to say it because I do love her but I have to say I really disliked what Kim Kardashian wore!

    ReplyDelete