Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: Ax Paris plus size

When I found AX Paris had a plus size range I was over the moon!! All of their clothes are amazing and such good quality! Everything in their range is truly beautiful and makes any girl feel special! AX Paris has such a diverse range and I can never ever decide on one thing! When I try on their clothes I always just feel so girly, pretty and lady like. The sizing of the products is always accurate and the materials sit well on us fuller figure ladies!
I have come up with two small collages to show you! The first one is for dressy wear, dinners, nights out with the girls and special occasions. I choose two dresses which I am in LOVE with at the moment! I feel as though spring is upon us we need to get some wear from all the lovely darker shades in our closets before the pastel tidal wave hits us! Also for special occasions who doesn’t feel gorgeous in black!
The first dress is totally eye catching and is truly as I said a ladies dress. The second one you could really rock it up with killer heels and a clutch and still look beyond stunning!!


2. Stud Wedge Shoe €39.19
3. Leopard Belt Chiffon Dress €58.80 now €41.99
4. Coil Bangle €8.40

The second collage I want to share with you is something a little simpler. Clothes for everyday wear but items that you could still transform into something sleek and sexy for that special night out.
Dresses 1 and 4 from this collage are skater dresses something that for me personally really complement my figure and make me feel comfortable all the time. Anything leopard print is a winner in my books and belongs in my wardrobe. Number 3 are a cute little set of ankle boots with a tassel which you could wear with anything! Something, my shoe collection is severely lacking at the moment. The dresses number 2 and number 6 are just so cute. I really don’t see how any girl could turn these away. Cute bird and feather print give them that girly touch. Lastly the Heart jumper and statement necklace, perfect for lunch with the girls or a day in college.



1. Collar Button Front Dress €42 now €27.99

2. Bird Print Chiffon Tunic €49 now €33.59

AX Paris is a brand that I have become very fond of over the past few months and I would highly recommend giving them a try. I know certain things aren’t for everyone but with this range I can guarantee you that you will find at least one piece that you will never want to let go of! 

3 comments:

  1. ooh that lace black dress, ilove love love it!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I will never get bored of AX Paris, I always want everything!! Those wedges are perfection.

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first dress, the black lace dress!
    beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete