Friday 12 April 2013

Food Art!



My name is Fatma, nicknamed as Fathoosh! I live and work in Dubai. UAE. I am passionate about designing, writing and photography. Shopping is my weakness and i find guilty pleasure from it! I am a newbie to the bloggers world and must say i am enjoying it to the brim. I would categorize my blog as lifestyle oriented. It covers Beauty, fashion, hauls, recipes, DIY and the newest addition Food art. I find it an interesting way to consume your food. From making to munching them, i take absolute pleasure. Let me assure you food gets never wasted in the process, they always end up in my tummy :)


Food Art 2


Food Art 3


Food Art 4

3 comments:

  1. Your food are is really cute and creative! It looks like you put a lot of effort into it!

    Hazzie xx
    restless-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah don't get me started, I can waste hours on Pinterest looking at food art!! *resists urge to go look for more*

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete