Thursday 28 March 2013

Celeb Style: Kate Middleton



Hey, ladies! I'm a guest blogger with you today from RINA's beauty and I hope you like it! I don't have many fashion idols as I'd rather do my own thing, but one famous face that I do admire is Kate Middleton. I think she dresses so elegantly and timelessly. Her style is so classical, that even in 50 years time her outfits will still look stylish. I love that she wears such simple pieces, often from 'commoner' brands such as LK Bennett and Zara.

As I was attempting to make this Kate Middleton fashion collage, I was amazed that I love every single one of her outfits! I think she gets it right every time, whether shes attending a glamorous Royal gathering, or playing hockey. Some people say she dresses 'too old for her age' but personally I think as a young Royal, she dresses very 'trendy' but also regally. She's not seen in over the top styles, just simple and understated outfits, fit for a princess.
Also I think she is so beautiful, and has the most friendly smile! I love her flowing, effortlessly styled brunette hair, and minimal make up that manages to accentuate her natural beauty. I think she is the perfect addition to the Royal Family, and over the time that she's been in the spotlight since marrying Prince William, she has stepped out in some truely beautiful pieces, looking completely stunning.
My favourite dresses from these images are the: flowing lilac Alexander McQueen gown (4), 50's style Jenny Packham pastel yellow tea dress (7), and another Jenny Packham gown, the low-cut turquoise dress (15). Which one is your favourite?

RINA

3 comments:

  1. She is SO beautiful and classy, I love her! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. her style is just so gorgeous!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete