Saturday 16 February 2013

Forever Unique



Forever Unique have launched their colourful new Selfish SS13 collection. Featuring vibrant, going out styles with a contemporary twist, the collection combines a sports-luxe influence with an edge!

We ordered this beautiful angular Linus dress, on sale now for £70, and were over the moon with Forever Unique's fantastic packaging. Ordered by 3pm on Wednesday afternoon and delivered at 9.30am Thursday morning, their next day delivery was even faster than expected. The dress, complete with hanger and polythene bag, came perfectly folded in Forever Unique branded tissue paper, in a magnetic fastened box.

Well presented packaging adds so much more to a customer purchase, and therefore customer service. Boxes such as this hard wearing black glossy Forever Unique one can make great storage containers afterwards.

Do you care about the packaging when ordering items online? Have you had any really great experiences with delivery or any terrible ones?

We'd love to know your thoughts!

8 comments:

  1. Love the colours on the dress! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging on this! I ordered from Zara recently and they also use box packaging. I think it adds to that sense of luxury that you get from these sort of upmarket brands and, like you implied, creates a rapport with the customer.

    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo love the Meze jersey top in pink!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love good packaging, it just feels more special

    Myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for now making me possibly poor because I just clicked this site and I want it all. I'll send you the bill ladies ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually do care about packaging when ordering items online. I love when shops put a little card in to! pretty presented packagin makes me feel special you know ;-)


    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packaging is sooo important, and if i order something i want it asap so this sounds perfect! I love the Forever Unique dresses, so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say price is far more important to me than packaging - although my cat is always grateful for a nice box ;) A polythene bag and hanger makes my day though!

    Sam Muses xx

    ReplyDelete